Random fbf Random fbf

More! XD

It seemed ok. Would love it if it was muuuch longer though. The original had a long fight scene with several characters and weapons. Also, the stick was fighting the mouse pointer, not just random objects in Flash.

64 hit combo 64 hit combo

Nice, but...

wow, that was pretty good. but how is it a 64 hit combo if the blue guy hit the red one a few times. wouldn't that break the combo?

Anveer responds:

he didnt hit him anyway thanx

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Perfect

I don't normally rate anything on this site, but this was so good I just had to write something. Everything fits in perfect. I hope to see more videos/collabs like this.

lawlz RPG lawlz RPG

Glitch?

I think there might be a glitch in the quiz. On the third question the "I don't know" button doesn't work. And none of the answers were correct. Please fix that. The game overall was pretty fun until I got to that point.

safara179 responds:

theres no bug there, there are 5 answers, find the 5th to finish it....

The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

I like it

It's a pretty interesting game. It would be sooo much better if you could just restart a level when you die rather than having to start from the beginning.

Kill IT game Kill IT game

Ooook

This wasn't too bad. I didn't like the fact that each action took soooo long. The aids one was funny though. Try speeding things up a bit and organizing the options a bit better.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

For those wondering why this sounds familiar and for those wishing it was a DDR song, a stepfile for a game called Stepmania was made with this song. It was part of one of the first song packs, Stepmix 1.0.

It took me a while after hearing another song to realize why the name ParagonX9 seemed familiar. When I found this one I instantly recognized the title. Amazing work and even better as a stepfile. It's no surprise this song is still getting so much attention, even years later.