lawlz RPG lawlz RPG

Glitch?

I think there might be a glitch in the quiz. On the third question the "I don't know" button doesn't work. And none of the answers were correct. Please fix that. The game overall was pretty fun until I got to that point.

safara179 responds:

theres no bug there, there are 5 answers, find the 5th to finish it....

The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

I like it

It's a pretty interesting game. It would be sooo much better if you could just restart a level when you die rather than having to start from the beginning.

Kill IT game Kill IT game

Ooook

This wasn't too bad. I didn't like the fact that each action took soooo long. The aids one was funny though. Try speeding things up a bit and organizing the options a bit better.

-Free Fall- -Free Fall-

Sooooo easy

The game seems pretty fun, but it's way too easy. I understand you didn't have much time. I'm sure with more time this could be sooo much better.

Gemstone Hunter Gemstone Hunter

Nice!

I truly enjoyed this game. It was very relaxing and slightly challenging at the same time. A great combination. The music fit the game perfectly. Good job!

factory balls factory balls

Fun fun!

It took me two tries to beat the game but I did it. The first time I wasn't sure what to do so I just threw a bunch of balls in the recycle bin. It truly is an original game and i loved it. Simple yet challenging. Great job.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Mr. 4000 (me - Mr. 3999)

Wow, I was almost at 4000 too. Not cool man........seriously I was gonna keep going. But no, you had to go and ruin it with the whole "no cheating thing". Don't worry....it's ok....I don't hate you or anything for ending my fun....*cries*

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Very Challenging

I love this game. I don't know how you came up with it. Very complex. Keep making these, I love a good challenge.